Oh yea.. so I had my party. How'd it go is the question racking your brain. Well, I guess you just had to be there :-) lol. Naw im kidding... we had to shut it down early. *blah* Yea... too many people. Got a little out of hand with the fucking HELICOPTER floating around. I swear the po po's are extraed out. Other than us shutting it down early, I can definitely say it was a great turnout. But im not satisfied so im throwing another party in two weeks :-) lmao. We'll see how that one turns out.
Anyway... I got reeeeaaallly drunk last nite. Man! hahaha i shouldve wrote a blog then, that would've been quite hilarious dont you think? 2 guys, 2 girls, Skyy Vodka, balcony, empty home, ipod = pure greatness. This morning sucked.... hangovers suck. The end.
New discovery: My cat is scared of bubbles! (funny shit)
If you couldn't hear... what would your thoughts be like?
picture perfect misery....
My mommy and her boyfriend just got engaged! YAAAY!
Marriage....divorce, it's all so scary. A friend and I were talking the other day, realizing that both of our mothers JUST found REAL love... at the age of 50!! That saddens me. They've both been married and obviously have had kids and are just now finding the one. I don't want that. I dont want to get married, thinking ive found the guy im going to spend the rest of my life with, my soulmate, just to figure out that he isn't the ONE. How do you know when you've found the one? LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVEEEE so deceiving.
im going to Smashums house to eat my pasta from olive garden.
peace
-peaceofmind-
SydniMichael
1 comment:
Sydni I was on my way to your soiree and my homeboy called me like "man, my nig dont even come thru, they not lettin anybody in"...lol i was like fuuuccckkkkk hahahaha
circleofknives.blogspot.com
Post a Comment