Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'll Get Mine

MY sex is the.... best sex
slow and steady if enjoying the pleasure
or quick and intense if craving rainy weather

drip..... drip.....


They seem to get me going but they never get me gone.
They get me nice and wet but they leave before dawn .
Pussy screaming for relief of pent up stress...
and all you can do is help her get dressed.
Oooooh but we want to go out!
I want to scream.... im dying to shout.
I'd like to run my nails down your back and mean it..
rather than wishing you'd thrust harder in between it.
What kind of G are you if you can't find my spot?
And why do u always move when I tell you to not?!
Okay okay....
maybe it's not your fault
My fingers and clit meet daily and a nut is always got.
I suppose you just can't compete with a showerhead.
Or a pocketsize vibrator right before bed....
mmm...
I can't keep my pussy from getting wet..
nor my nipples from forming a firm sensitive tip.
I can't help the fact that my imagination runs wild
nor that i was born a scorpio child.
I'm nasty.
I just want you to be nasty too.
And if you can't make me nut with your dick...
I'm sure your tongue will do.

-SydniMichael

5 comments:

JaG said...

Ok...this is the first time i paused the music to read one of your post but as i did i kept hearing twista's Song WETTER... and as i reach the end i exhale and lean back all my co-workers look at me like what you doing let me read that... damn can i do that...

King Lewie said...

Sydni Michael for PRESIDENT!! I love it... you KNOW i LOVE your blog!!

Max Gibson said...

This is so dope because you came soo real with it! See the wonderful thing about writing, and expressing yourself is that there will for sure be someone else out there that can relate to your thoughts and feelings. Although a bit difficult for ME to empathize with this one, you continue to amaze with your thoughts and words.

hello, i'm Renay said...

GAG that was ODE and wild dope! ya speech be on pointe love.. very nice

money said...

YO syd... this is dope as FUCK.. Well thougt OUT! ! !