Do you enjoy watching me go insane?
Pitter patter flaps my thoughts
A bit of bitter batter and you ought
not bake the batch.
Watch my insanity hatch.
You hear crickets chirping.
I hear crickets speaking.
I hear children screaming.
I hear hardwood creaking.
Fearful of who turns the corner..
Infatuation builds for a foreignor
I know you not
But i ought...
not await your reaction
Traction....
stimulating nerves untouched
Brain creating fantasties unfucked
"excuse me but what'd you say?"
I suppose my mind didn't have time to wait
I've jumped the broom and the gun
All in realizing, you'll never be the one
I'm okay with that...and assume you are too
Sanity should reside in a relationship
And I clearly can't provide that for you
Clearly can't make one from two
I dance solo and a chemical imbalance will uprise if we do...
decide to mix substances.
Feelings shant erupt from this.
I fall in love easy but it's not really love at all
To break my heart doesn't require much of a fall
But the pieces do shatter
My ego remains battered
U can try and pick up the pieces but don't forget..
liquid does splatter
So where's your napkin?
Where's your bleach?
Where's your mop?
Have you prepared your speech?
Kill me off before I kill you first.
Call me dead before I buzz your nurse.
Tell the people something....
explain your disposition.
Make them understand that your fact is not a fiction.
I've bustled off into a tangent of confusion
I believe in everything with the exclusion....
....of Love.
Do you enjoy watching me go insane?
-SydniMichael
4 comments:
I actually would hate to watch you go insane but love to make you go insane...lol.. this is good... unblock the writer intriguing my soul.
your work is dope. kinda makes me wanna step my game up...
check out my spot.
www.thinkgohard.blogspot.com
"I know you not
But i ought...
not await your reaction
Traction....
stimulating nerves untouched
Brain creating fantasties unfucked"
This is magic. Straight up.
the woman, who makes me quench my thirst.. I enjoy reading these, you're my entertainment at 2:30 a.m :)
Post a Comment