Say hello to Maurion. This is my new photoshoot buddy. We're going to make this a weekly thing so... get used to his face... and his 6 pack lol. I can't keep coming with the same photos different faces so I tried to switch it up with him in some of these a little bit. I like.. the first one especially. Enjoy... please :)
these pics are pretty bomb syd! I mess around with the camera a lil bit mahself lol got any photoshop tips and tricks? I mean I kno, a lil bit... but you're damn good lol
i am no where near anyone who'd consider themselves a photographer...hell, i barely upload the pics i do take with my digital camera from my vacations and trips...
said all that to say...your shit it hot. simply. it's different. it's fresh and refreshing. it's crisp. it's comforting. keep up the great work!
2 comments:
these pics are pretty bomb syd! I mess around with the camera a lil bit mahself lol got any photoshop tips and tricks? I mean I kno, a lil bit... but you're damn good lol
i am no where near anyone who'd consider themselves a photographer...hell, i barely upload the pics i do take with my digital camera from my vacations and trips...
said all that to say...your shit it hot. simply. it's different. it's fresh and refreshing. it's crisp. it's comforting. keep up the great work!
apc
Post a Comment