Perfect time to write? Doubt it.... I've slept probably an hour and a half total. The smell of the freshly mopped kitchen floor is playing double dutch in my nostrils, imaginary bricks gain weight on top of my eyelids every 10 minutes, yet I must finish cleaning only to begin getting ready for work within the next few hours. Shucks. I wear the same jeans to work everyday. *looks around* I probably switch a new pair in one out of every 8 days... ha... haha. *looks around* -shrugs- But yeeaaaa... last night..... beautiful! There were a few run ins, had your girl nervous for a minute but everything turned out exactly how it was supposed to. Ah..so... I had a little party at my house last night. *wallet shot* It was supposed to be a small something or other... a good 30 people but we all know that would never be the case. It's hard to say how many people came in and out last night.... rough estimate....60+? First a sausage fest ... the usual.. next a tittie carnival... strange... then....out of the woodworks... the universe bid me peace and we were blessed with great male to female ratio. Yay for us. We seem to never be able to get that down right. So... yea... someone ran into the screen door.. knocked it off its track... had me sweatin bullets...what seemed like a hundred glasses were broken...a lover's quarrel occurred, panties were ripped, tears were shed, cum was spread, vomit was spilled, laughter was shared, sloppy kisses were swapped, and I....well... I exchanged numbers with mr sexy himself.... what more could you really ask for? Been peeping him out for quite some time now.... *rubs hands together* lol. He told me he thought I was a bitch the first few times I met him. This is not the first time I've heard this. Do I put off a bitchy vibe? Someone...please let me know....cause I mean I am so far from such I am baffled when I am told things like this. Anywho....
I never finished blogging the rest of the party details that morning so here I am... damn near 8 days later closing this shit out. It's never the same... I should've finished it then. Anyway... the function was dope... if u weren't there.. then you weren't having as much fun as you could have been...simple lol. Happy new day and to all a good night.
-SydniMichael
1 comment:
Post a Comment