Sunday, May 30, 2010

Let me tell ya,

Sunshine and singing birds....
fresh air, a new slate of words...
a new slate of silence..
the lack of violence
that is until he called her stupid and she poked him in the eyelid.

I live.....

for daydreams and morning sex
great food and paychecks
laughter and love texts
emotion and present tense
dancing and grabbing tits
masturbation and all this
is....

great....

but....

let me tell you how my feet feel.... and how I woke up with my back feeling like a banana peel... split and slipped on. Damnit work!!!! damn... it's work.. :) and I'm glad to be doing it. But my body...oh my body goes through it in the garden let me tell you boy. Slices from rose thorns, sunburn and manure bags torn...smelling like... shit but I never really smell like.... it cause.... I mean... that's gross. I woke up this morning and struggled to walk comfortably.... Dr. Schols where u be? I need you at the soles of my feet cause that concrete store floor ain't really fuckin with me. I'm learning not to complain but.... I felt it a tad bit necessary to vent my pain. Not that any one's going to benefit from this knowledge... and not that I'm going to feel any better now that I've sent you to college... but... well.... I don't know.

-SydniMichael

1 comment:

DarrinElliot said...

yes brilliant to say the least