Thursday, July 15, 2010

Not much just...

I want to take a nap but fear it will just make it harder for me to go back into work at 9. Maybe I'll go in at 8 and get out at 11. I probably should have never left in the first place. I could've been done by 8. Shame..... shame on I. On me. On him. Shit.. really on him. On a few of him. Okay.. a couple. I won't bring the past into the present although I suppose that's what I'm doing now. Anything I plan on writing about is something that has happened in the past. Whether it have been earlier today or two weeks ago when this STUPID FUCKER - ................. nevermind. aha.... nevermind. So... yea, I'm like... on a 5 hour lunch break right now and I'm thinking it was a mistake. Alllll because I wanted to be a good employee for my manager... when HEEEE's the one who forgot to do his fwippin job! Rawr.

Guess what?!!?!? I'm moving OUT! *raise the roof-raise the roof* Yesh. Sydni Michael mothafuckn Davis is getting her own fucking shpot!! And I couldn't be more excited! Am i scared? .... a bit... but.. I'm too thrilled to embrace the fear. It's a beautiful fucking thing. Excuse my language I'm just... juiced. Every time I think about how I get to decorate and live freely and independently.. I just get all.... joobaly and curse-aly inside! YArgH! (Feel free to donate groceries, rugs, towels, plants.....anything.) My social life may slow down a bit. I won't be going out as much, as of now i'm looking for a second job, photography is going to have to pick up as well on more of a business level than pleasure. But uhr.. shit... gotta do it. Baby has got to grow up some time... doesn't she? doesn't da widdle bebe gotta gwoow uupp??? huh?? Huuh?!?! ...hmm.




...oh how alive you must feel.


There is... nothing else.



-SydniMichael

No comments: