Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Murderer Saved My Life

I might've written enough already.
I might've said my piece.
I might have changed a life today
but I can't find my me
and while it's obviously frightening
and it may be impossible for you to relate,
I just found the strangest peace drifting in my slate
I never have to live up to who I claim to be
Cause I don't even know who that is
I can't find my me.
It's funny...
It's comforting...
It's a thriller in disguise.
I apologize if you enjoy the movie but this is where it subsides

Dear thief,

Hopefully a murderer, I hope you get away. I hope you take my me and every part of it you slay. I hope you burn the body and eat the ashes for lunch, and then I hope you off yourself the next day at brunch.

Yours truly,


-Me....

her?

Somebody.

Do not be alarmed... don't feel bad for me.
I hope someone steals your you and exchanges it for peace.

-SydniMichael

2 comments:

BeautifullyAnita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeautifullyAnita said...

beautiful!

Lol my last comment i said the same thing i just switched the b and e in beautiful lol so i had to delete it and repost..