Yea soooo.... I still can't speak on what's current. Although I'd really like to rant about what's going on in my life, I can't. Well I mean I can, but then it would probably be ruined. It seems as though every time I express that I'm doing something new in my life or something good is happening for me, it goes down the drain lol. So fuck it I'm not saying SHIT. I do want to thank My Creator though as well as any good energy the beautiful people are sending my way. I'm learning to send it back. Not that my energy was necessarily bad but I was never vocal about it. I'm learning to show appreciation for people and what they do....I'm learning to encourage and cheer people on. Maybe I was so scarce with my compliments because I wasn't doing what I truly wanted to do with my own life... maybe I was jealous. I'm not admitting to that but I am writing it down as a possibility. You know...one of those subconscious situations. Anyway, it's a beautiful day and I've got a few things to take care of. Back on my finding peace movement :) I suppose it's a never ending journey. Some days I'm completely serene the next day I'm downing bottles of Merlot (last night.) Although I wasn't unhappy last night, I just had an extra bottle and figured I'd kill it...well... most of it. :/ .... Okay... I know, all bad. Maybe I need help. I say I don't though, so until then, good day :D
-Sydni
No comments:
Post a Comment