It says to write this to my best friend and the only person I can think of is you. Sometimes I wonder if you feel the same way I do about our friendship. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person you can think of when someone brings up the term "best friend." You may not...but yet I can't seem to pull myself away from the thought that if I had to know anyone for the rest of my life, it would be you. You know me better than anyone does if it's even possible to say anyone knows me. We're total opposites yet you "get" me. Sometimes I feel like the term best friend isn't enough to describe what we have. I've known you all my life. I've watched you grow into the woman you are today and I feel this sense of peace knowing that you've become such an accomplished young woman. You know i'm not the least bit affectionate so i'm finding it a bit difficult to really let loose everything I might want to say. I hope you know I love you. I look up to you, I respect you, I admire you. I know I get into those mood swings where I feel alone and like I have no real friends but I pray you see through that, because I would die if I ever lost you. So if you never knew, you are my best friend. Whether I'm yours or not, that's just what it is for me. I have to be honest you may never get anything like this from me ever again...well..possibly on your wedding day, or when you have your first child but aside from that, this is it lol. I love you bitch.
Love, Sydni.
No comments:
Post a Comment