Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Comedown

I fucked myself to the thought of you this morning.
Your rounded smooth object of infection, paralyzing my shaken nerves.
I'm infected and sickness never felt so fresh.
Right along with your bad attitude came my coming after coming.
You do something to me.
I wish it weren't true, but every time I fly away my destination is only the other side of you.
You were never what I wanted but these heavy symptoms of withdrawal hint that you are what I need.
And now there's nothing I desire more than you inside of me.
I'd even settle for your words.
Eat them til your tongue grows sore.
I'd fill my belly with the bitter-sweet saltiness of your skin.
Making my way across your collarbone til your flesh grows thin.
My bad habit.
My second to last cigarette.
Stuck between the high and the comedown.
The high always comes down.

-Sydni
  

   
         

1 comment:

Fijjy said...

Damn Syd... Chills...