I'm a little sleepy. So much floods my mind. I feel well but can feel better. I feel anxious although the bible tells me not to. When did I follow the bible? Should I follow the bible? I mean I follow God but how do I know what following God is? That's when your mind spins around and you feel as if you could have gone without those thoughts before you hopped on this ride. This ride you can't get off, unless it's your turn or...without some type of weapon.. whether it be a high building or even a rope. On Wristcutter: A Love Story ... he used a knife. Purgatory was no place fascinating. *shivers*
How many soulmates play for your company? Who loses? Do they have someone awaiting their company as backup? Is their love as strong?
Is it possbile for one to fear oneself? Is it odd that occassionally i feel as if i'm handing my body off to some lost soul i offered to help find herself.
I suppose these sides conflict eh? The second side being one of a conquering nation. In love with life and everything it has to offer. How does that work? Does one eventually overcome the other? Eeehh the spinning blurs the computer screen.
I'm faded.... still.
Eladed still.
Like I just won't come down.
I refuse to be around
I refuse to see the ground
How many sounds do you hear when you aren't listening?
none i suppose. or maybe all ...but yet they're just not making any noise.
-SydniMichael
1 comment:
As i read this my mind begins to split and my conscious stands in the middle wondering if he has the answers to all your questions... Probably not but in any case this was good.
Post a Comment