Sometimes... I feel forced to question the good in me because of the way I get treated by other people. Wrong, wrong , wrong.... you do me.... I ... forgive... I attempt to forget... I remain friendly and am there when needed.... my actions go unnoticed. Cool.... I guess. So.... the good in me... is it really there or is it some fairytale personality I created in my own head? I have good intentions... I swear I do. I mess up... often... from fear or simply because the coward in me grows frantic and decides to show itself every... other...ever. I never intentionally hurt people and when people do it to me it makes me wonder about myself....like... I must deserve this. It keeps happening. Possibly what I think is right... in reality is wrong. Must be. If not... then, what's the problem? I've got this love for humanity but humanity doesn't love me back. But then again.... I guess that's what I love about it.
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment