Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Experiment

I write in bold more often than I do in italics these days...
It's louder.
And I'm tired of screaming, I feel like you should want to listen.
So the subliminals float on to some bodyless shore
and the truth pours out searching for taste testers.
while late gestures create pleasures
for those who gave up on finding the buried treasure
Or maybe just a great deal of disappointment.
But... we never present the latter...
I'd rather it not exist.
I much rather prefer your kiss
And I admit I'm curious to discover what thoughts trail behind it.
We don't have to fall in love though.
I dare not pick up the phone to call.
Even though I know our conversation would drift into contemplations of 'I love you'
But.... how so soon?
And when liquor doesn't seem to do the trick I would look to the moon.
I could have been called an alcoholic
The day before I was a whore.
And I'd like to blame that on daddy
for not being the father I wanted and more
But... excuses get old.
So I stopped serving them as appetizers
And presented the full meal.
Dessert has been removed from the menu
Until I get a better feel.
And these days... most tits are made of silicone.
So... you must understand why I've been alone.
I keep my heart locked up it is not a loan.
And if I seem too harsh then get off my phone.
I'm not looking for a bitch.

Forgive me... I tend to get off track.
Not exactly sure what road I was on to begin with
I'm some sort of cracked leaf...
Waiting for strong winds to remove me
from the ground everyone loved to step on
Even I..... loved to step on
the mirror was my favorite toy
tossing daggers with intentions to destroy
that girl on the other team
thinking she could look like me
carrying my name but never enough money
exchanging my love for useless words and pure fucking
and holding my talents hostage while fear kept her ducking.
I hated her.
Not wanting to accept that she was me.
And it wasn't her that was running... it was only me.
And if I wasn't loving her how was I loving me?
So I shattered my reflection and looked to the sky
Made in it's image evolution doesn't lie.
Becoming one with what's been given to me
The Earth is my present Heaven
why allow hell to dwell here?
If God gave me love
then where the fuck did I find fear?
Simply the unknown.
The unknown is only a matter of what we have yet to discover.
Experience love, let us learn one another.
Experience life, from the past let's recover.
Experience YOU, grow to be your greatest lover.
If God gave us love.... then fear.... well... what the fuck is fear?
-SydniMichael

No comments: