Midnight has struck. The day is new... technically. But I suppose I can't start a new day if I haven't finished off the previous one..... ah... but the current one. A cup of tea is soon to be on it's way. Chowder shall soon send me laughter or some sort of strange peace. Maybe I should try sleeping. Tomorrow will be long and beautiful... I need nothing more than to embrace it. I'm such a rebel I do so against my own self. As if I have a problem with ME setting the rules. Well.. WHO ELSE SYDNI?! I am satisfied in bits. BIG bits... but bits. And then it isn't enough. I keep telling myself this place is temporary. I wonder if anyone's ever made it out alive. If not... I plan to be the first.... with quite the lifetime to spare. Prime awaiting.
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment