Don't tell me it isn't just sex
when every time I come over you're kissing me on my neck
or...
feeling on my coochie
or...
rubbing on my booty
and every conversation starts AND ends with just how bad
you wanna do me.
but...
When is my birthday?
What makes me smile?
Besides those silly ass jokes you run by me all the while
avoiding talks discussing what souls these bodies hold
Tell me now am I a fool for liking you?
Is it wrong for me to feel safe in your arms?
Although how safe can I really be when every attempt to enter me
is with a tool disarmed.
I bet you, you don't do this often.
But you "trust" me.
You trust this month and a half of knowing nothing about me
except for the fact that I must be some sort of freak.
With all these tattoos and oddly placed piercings
"I can tell you like pain." .... he says
And when I'm in the hospital bed birthing your baby
Are you going to tell your friends
"man that bitch is insane"
Will I be that crazy baby mama
harboring all this drama
just wanting you to be there
but the heat turned cold as soon as
the volcano erupted and shed all it's lava
Are you ready to leave your mark?
Because I've let go of life before.
And I'm not willing to have another case
on my conscious as the result of your
Experiment gone askew.
I bet you didn't know...
Funny...
something tells me you could give a fuck less.
And when I make the effort to share such with you
You silence me with your kisses
and send your energy through my breasts
You'll tell me you don't agree with abortion
until it's presented to you
and suddenly WE aren't ready for such stress.
leaving me to dress in blue
as they herd us like cattle
to brightly lit murder rooms.
I wonder if you'll accompany me on her death day.
I'll hold her remnants inside of me for a lifetime
while you move on willing to take chances on another life line.
I wonder how you'll sleep knowing that I don't.
Stuck in daydreams during nightfall
Trying my damnedest not to life fall
Although I'll find it impossible to dig up my heart's grave.
Do you really want to knock down my heart's wall?
So you see this isn't much of a game...
I suggest you realize what is possible to gain
So I'll ask you again?
Do you really like me?
Or...
is it just sex?
-SydniMichael
1 comment:
I did w/ this the long way Ms. Michael Davis.
- Jamal Fucking Moody
Post a Comment