Friday, March 4, 2011

Cadillac Fix

I've been placed in the strangest mood. Not somewhere I really care to be honestly. Just a while ago, I experienced a young man shooting up heroine in his car in front of my home. So what right? Yea, initially I was shamefully excited... but now, I just feel... dark. Aside from all of the other emotions I'm experiencing at this very moment, that visual just presented something so intense for me. Sure I've seen people snort coke, and pop pills, and I've read and seen movies about all the other hardcore drugs but to watch that for myself ...in reality... man, it's so much different. It's actually a bit painful. This is the world we're living in and it's fucking rough out here. I wish I could've reached out to him, sat with him while he went through that entire familiar, regrettable process. What a place to be...

-Sydni

1 comment:

Jazz McNally said...

wow! well im going to be praying for him that he realizes that there is more to life than that. My mother was on drugs 4 a very long time and as a child I had 2 walk ppl go in an out of my house snorting, smoking, an using needles etc. that's why I try an help ppl like that. man i wish i would hav been there lol i probably would have went an tried to talk 2 him..u jus gotta pray 4 em :)