Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flu Through Ya

My Ting and I.
I don't think anything nor anyone inspires me the way my past self does. How cocky is that right? I know, but it's true. I occasionally go through some of my old posts and am always in awe by my then state of mind. Right now... I'm inspired. I am also getting over the stomach flu (yak) That shit was ALL BAD. Waking up at 3 am with your mouth bubbling over with 5 hour old pasta is the exact opposite of "the business." Glad to finally feel semi-normal.

So I haven't been very, "about me" lately on my blog. I attempted to do that letter challenge but grew bored with it when I reached "My Dreams." Not that my dreams are boring but, you guys need not be put up on things that are going to happen for me in the future. I'd rather you all be surprised and totally blown away :) Yes..that will be the case. Gah, I'm trying to get dro'd right about NOW. The urge just hit like the stomp of an overweight elephant. My current interest wouldn't appreciate me indulging. He doesn't like smoking...or drinking...or anything FUN! lol just kidding, he's tons of fun, just a bit of a good boy. Total opposite of what I'm used to. Funny, he's been in my life for longer than most of the past "boos" have and this is the first time we've actually gotten to bask in each other's presence on somewhat of a consistent basis. It's new. It's going to finally give us the answer to the question we've held for a good 6 years now; Are we meant to be together? *sigh* Grr.... I have so many thoughts on this subject but I'm not sure I'm ready to discuss them on thee good ol blogspot yet. I doubt he reads my blog like that anyway but just in case I'm wrong, I'd rather not give him ALL OF THAT...if you know what I mean.

Did I tell you guys I've gone vegetarian? I'm sure I've mentioned it... if not, well... I'm a stone cold vegetarian folks. I am currently two months strong :) Maybe that's not a lot to any of you but it sure is to a girl who loved chicken the way I did. I attempted to go vegan but realized it's a bit too difficult for such a newbie and after doing a bit of research, it's kind of impossible. I mean...fuck, I hate when I start talking about stuff I'm not in the mood to really go into.....soo...yea.... uhm....moving on....

I'm feeling pretty good these days. I mean you know how I am with my bi-polar, multi personality having ass. One day it's this...next day it's that. What can I say? Tis mua folks...and that is all I have to offer.

-Sydni

No comments: