I don't know what's happening to me but I'm turning into some sort of house guppy. Late nights out in the daring streets of LA don't excite me anymore. I should probably blame my man for this. He doesn't like me going out too much, and when we first started dating it was an issue for me. Now, the bigger half of me is his cosigner for that little devil inside that occasionally wants to sneak out and drink my troubles away. That little devil is slowly depleting though.... Her horns are nubs now. I suppose I can blame it on my age too though. I'm more concerned with "making it" than I am with spending time and partying. If I could have it my way, everyday would go something like this; wake up to sex with papa, work, come home to sex with papa, gym, sex with papa, song write, sex with papa, sleep. Perfect right? I don't need all that other extra shit. We'll celebrate when the money comes. I ride the bus, there's no reason to party.
I think I'm going to write a poem about my baby. Whenever heartbreak is around I'm frequent on this blog. But now that I'm all in love I don't feel like I have much to say. I don't want to bore my readers by posting how much I love the guy every other day and I would never out him by posting the issues we have when we go through our rough patches so in turn the posts are scarce. Well, I'm in love, and this blog is for me to express, so if that's all I know at the moment then that's what you're going to get.... damnit. Ooh... look at the roses he got me :)

-Sydni
No comments:
Post a Comment