Monday, June 2, 2008

Change

-A new day... a new me.
Sometimes I sit back and allow my thoughts to saunter around aimlessly throughout my brain which in result always brings joy into my existence. Lately, my thoughts don't saunter, they riot, they frolic, they bustle around striking the most tender of emotions. The past few days have been quite emotional for me. Which is not unusual at all for I am an emotional being as it is. But these past few days, were a little different. Almost like an epiphany. I have had to really sit back and point out the negative qualities in myself and as easy as it may seem, it's been heart wrenching, and in a way, mind boggling. We're often abrupt to over analyze other individuals and pinpoint their not so positive qualities, when half of the time, we're being hypocritical for we've done or would do the same things we are critiquing them for. I've come to the simple but painful conclusion that I really need to make some changes. So as of June 1st, which was yesterday I am switching up some things. I am putting mary jane on suspension for a while :-/ ::sigh:: A tough one. Inspired by Laina (see her blog lol) I am attempting the vegetarian lifestyle. Maybe not so tough for meat isn't such a big deal to me although i seem to have quite an amount on my bones lmao. thicka then a snicka!! (whoa... way off topic lmao) Also, the partying, psh... cut down to the ultra minimum. My grind game is too official as of now. :-) Another thing, I'm a HUGE flaker... hmm.. no more of that. Also, I'm not as positive as i desire to be...i must boost the positivity game up ;-) Although i'm not a church go-er, I need to pray more often. And the gym shall be my 2nd home. hehe. These are just a few of the things I am trying to change... if you ever see me in the streets doing the opposite or being the opposing side of what i've just stated.... please feel free to correct me ;-)
Support is so necessary.

I'm focused on progression.

I'm only surrounding myself with positivity; positive places, positive PEOPLE, positive thoughts and ideas.

My spiritual journey continues....



....love music with me


passion bloggumz ;-)


-SydniMichael


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh and you need to start calling people back!

Laina Christine said...

Vegans rock! Go0dluck with that...i've cheated once so far. =)

An Unsung Hero said...

so you are a blogger too???

so am i..i myself have been on the same exact path that you are on now...but..ive been at this for well over a year and a half...partying and drinking..never smoked though so ms. jane is always a no-no to me..but its tough..but u right u need support..i gotta entry just for u comin soon!

be enlightened,
joshua[slick]