Sunday, June 15, 2008

Real love?




I dreamt of love in the purest form allowing me to be swept away by my fantasies. What is meant to be will be and me being only me I can't prevent a love lost. I thought by building a solid wall around my battered heart, I could survive the war but instead I was placed on the front line. One emotional rollercoaster after the other. Up, down, loop after loop. Sick from the motion I'm tempted to let go of the almost hopeless idea of REAL Love. Something keeps me holding on.
We become vulnerable to the ones who don't deserve our vulnerability. How do we stop that? How do we differentiate between the real and the "..they weren't good for me anyway." ? Infatuation and lust are all such a big part of our so called "love claims." Convincing us that this one is the one. They're our one in a million. Until reality pitilessly places them into 1 out of every 3. They become another disappointment. Another level added to our wall.
I dream of the day when I can completely let down my guard. When i can willingly put my pride to the side for him. Day by day we encounter the many lessons of love gained and love lost. Real love shall soon arrive and place me back in my dreams.

"True love can not be found where it truly does not exist. Nor can it be hidden where it truly does."
-anonymous

-peaceofmind-


SydniMichael

No comments: