It's crazy how I can feel myself growing up. I see myself transforming into a whole different person. It's beautiful. My emotions are raging as God puts me through test after test. Keeping a positive mindset is the only way i'm survivng. I want to apologize to all the people i've hurt or disappointed during this time in my life. I won't make excuses or try and justify my ways but I'm leaving open air for any and all to forgive me. If one chooses not to forgive, we weren't meant to be in each other's lives, and that's fine. I believe that each encounter I've EVER made with ANYONE was and is still meaningful. God places certain people in our lives for a reason whether you believe it or not. It feels good to change and to grow. Yes it's a gradual and painful process but indeed well worth it. I still have so much to learn fore education never ceases.
*Just a thought*
-peaceofmind-
*SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment