
I'm putting up a MISSING ad for my best friend. Where is he/she?
I am engulfed by a group of female friends. (My best friends)
I also have guys who are damn near like brothers 2 me. I have many friends, lots of acquaintances, few best friends.
But, that's not really enough. I need that ONE individual who is completely on MY level. It seems as though with my group of friends, I'm sort of caught in the middle. We're all extremely close, some closer than others. It seems as though everyone has someone in the group that they connect with on another level except for me. I need that. I've realized that me not having that person in my life is more of a big deal than I wanted it to be. I need the unconditional love of someone who I kno has no problem sayin "fuck everyone else..." ... just for me. I want to feel that way about someone as well. And i don't mean a soulmate, a lover, a husband, etc. I need that person I can discuss my soulmate, lover, husband etc. with lol. I need that person I can discuss other best friends, friends, acquatainces etc. with.
Fuck! Where are they?
I'm getting that repugnant feeling in my body, sort of like a warning that my tears might cause a flood. ::sigh:: It sucks. It really does...
I never really paid much attention to that factor in my life. I always considered my lovely 7-8 girls to be all i needed, Fuck everyone else... but unfortunately, it's not fuck everyone else... because my "best friend" might be apart of that everyone else. Apparently they aren't apart of my life now, and if they are... they're invisible :-(
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."- C. S. Lewis
...love music with me
passion bloggumz ;-)
-SydniMichael
1 comment:
The way i look at it friends can be that valve to release those emotions and ideas that would drive you crazy if you stored them up, but they can become a hole in the protective armor that you build around yourself to shield you from the unforgiving, unmerciful eye of society. But anyway checkout my blog
ModernDayPhilosopher.blogspot.com
Post a Comment