The subject "Aahhh" was a breath of fresh air :-) Woke up bright and early to go for a refreshing morning run. I haven't done that in a while and I must say I feel rejuvenated. Usually at this time I'm hopping in the shower rushing to get to work by 9:00 but i'm proud to say im already ready and will be there by 8:30. :-D
I lost my phone while running... :-) You're probably looking at this like... "why is this bitch smiling?" lol. Well.. this is the second time ive lost or broken a phone within the past few months... I have a slight feeling that God is trying to tell me something. Maybe I need to step away from everyone for a while. Why is it necessary for all yall to be able to reach me at all times anyway? ... now you guys will never know my whereabouts. HA! I almost feel better than the highest high right now. Im off to work fucky ducks. Have a beautiful day!!!!
peaceofmind (it's so obtainable ;-) ....)
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment