Yea, so this is it.... If I think too hard then nothing will come to mind... I won't be able to say what I really want to say because i'm forcing it instead of letting it flow. Stop thinking... stop. Pausing for that release of all committment to what i wish i could say.... or what i might say IF, and it begins to run freely. and it feels good... really good. My high isn't as high as it's ever been but it's high enough to feel it's purity... they all consider "you" pollution..but i see purity in you. It feels good to be here... high as i want to be with not a care... at least for the moment...*drifting into him, her, them, that, pain....* ..STOP. So she lets loose. Not only released from a forced thought process.... i've been released into a deeper reality...life could be so easy..so simple...so rewarding, yet we as humans make it everything that's not so easy...simple,..or rewarding. Opening up feels good. When do we let go of what everyone else thinks? "do yo thang girl, FUCK what they lookin at." I feeeel that one.
peaceofmind
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment