Thursday, August 28, 2008

So...all I hear

Verbal constipation hit me in the mouth and forced me to stay home sick. I seem to be missing the money. Not the green money but the red money that pumps blood through my veins. I can't love them. Nor can I leave them. I can't feed them emotions cause the taste may not be what they desire. but i can't help it even though I wish i could.


(im rolling a blunt right now... i dont want to think.. i just want to feel. first blunt i'll smoke by myself.... maybe the last blunt i'll smoke for a long while....MAYBE)

okay so i'm faaaded right now. :-D like .... fuck... lmao. the song "beauty" by Dru Hill is playing. *sigh* this shit is the shit. "...and beauty is her name" Soo many love songs...
Yea.. i'm not guna talk about love.. cause i'm over that shit right now. too young... dont you think? u have a long life to live... dont look for the love it'll just fall in your lap eventually... the question is, are you open to accept it? blah blah... that's faded talk. or maybe not lol.

wait hear this... It's from the song (Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson....) " storm is calling, but I dont mind.. people are dying... i close , my blinds... all that i know is, i'm breathing. I want to change the world, but instead i sleep... i want to believe in more than you and me.. all that i know is i'm breathing.. all i can do is keep breathing.. all we can do is keep breathing.. now..."

you can't tell me that's not dope.. ooooh. i'm in the sky with this music right now. u know that feeling like... nothing can bring u down at this moment.. " never be down... i said don't ever.." (Don't Eva by Spoon) for people who only listen to rap... u shud listen to my playlist... its everything but rap but u cant tell me u dont feel this shit lmao... also understand that im faded so im feeling it more than EVER at this time lol.. im crackin up over here... Okay... i'm guna go clean the house.. u know how u get super busy sumtimes when ur faded alone? is that just me?
lol.

"it's something unpredictable but in the end it's right... I hope you have the time of your life" (Time of your life by Greenday)

it's like your life is in the music.

-SydniMichael




No comments: