I am slightly in the stars right now :-) Smoked a few blunts earlier... feelin pretty nice. Guys are so sexy. No really, they really really are. I dont know if guys understand just how much power they posess over most women. Shit... although id love to be labeled as that strong independent, dont need a man, i can do bad on my own female, IM NOT. I like me sum no tittie havin, penis carrying, negative vagina, ball saggin, swaggalicious, intelligent, aggressive, GUYS! lol. The way a guy can make you feel is like no other. Their touch, the way they smell (sometimes), the way they stare at you, the way they talk to you.... EEK! i love em!
I love the beginning of a friendship with a guy. You know when you have those loooong conversations getting to know eachother. Discovering your similar qualities, beliefs and so on. Or better yet, I love it when i've been talking to a guy for a while and we are STILL able to have those long conversations getting 2 know eachother :-). You can never stop learning about someone. Im such a sucker for great conversation. Whether its with a female or a male. I love meeting individuals who enjoy going as deep as I do with certain topics at hand. Cuz boy can I go deep :-) lmao. When dating a guy, the sex can be intensely satisfying, the moments can be memorable, the laughs can be breathtaking (smile), but if great conversation isn't a factor in our friendship, then we're not exactly on that level. I'm not quite sure how to explain that level, but.. understand it's a level beyond those other levels lol. I feel like talkin on the phone now. hehe. Im such a phone head, I can talk on the phone allllll night, knowing my ass gota get up in 30 minutes 2 go to work hehe. O well... its usually worth it.
Well i've been back n forth with this blog... leaving it incomplete 2 go handle duties around the house... i've lost my high... i've kinda lost this topic.
psh.
love music with me
passion bloggumz ;-)
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment