Thursday, November 11, 2010

22, Joyful, Silent & Hungry

I will state here and now, I have a grand group of friends. Even with all the shit we go through, I'd rather have them than any other group. So yesterday was my birthday, as well as my last day before my vow of silence and veggie fast. My closest friends surprised me at Kabuki last night :). Talk about a last meal....mmmmm :D. Got my sushi and plum champagne paid for and was presented with a pwetty cake. As you can see below, I had a very happy birthday! I couldn't imagine it any better. Had a party on Saturday, Tuesday night went to Cabo Cantina and got TURNT up, then Wednesday night was spent with the loves of my life. Rawr. Happy 22 year old. Entering the new year joyful, silent...and hungry. haha. I've had a bowl of corn, and some tea. :/ lol. I woke up and played the piano this morning because the sound of my own silence was already too loud. The first day is the hardest....only because all the doubt everyone else has....I hold too. I feel like once I get through this first day...I can take myself seriously. 30 days Syd.....that's nathan :)







-EsMiguelDavi'

No comments: