My hands are clammy, I feel moist, my Halloween wig still rests a tad bit too tight over my fuzzy but lovely locks, and my forehead is angry with my eyes for constantly forcing it to wrinkle due to lack of clear vision. Wednesday, is my birthday. My 22nd one. Thursday, I go mute. Oh....and hungry. I'm terrified with excitement. No... it's not Halloween... nor the day after... I just..... really....really like this.....wig. *clears throat*
Why after my birthday? Well... because that's when the year is new for me. I don't really understand the whole 12 month thing anyhow. The growth of a fetus to an actual air breathing baby is a 9 month process....where did they pop off with these 3 extra months? Yea so... naw. While yall fuckin around waiting for man made ass New Year. I'm coming into my New Year silent and hungry and open for all on November 11th, the day after my lovely birthday (take note.) Funny thing...I'm in the middle of a huge project and I can easily say this is absolutely the worst timing for such an experiment. Me going mute while working on this project is actually quite...ironic....yea? Well, here; I suppose I explain why. The project i'm working on is primarily about giving "the people"... you....me... a voice. Ha...and here I am, taking mine away. Get it? ......the irony I mean. Haha. Yea so anyway, this should be interesting. I've been talking since my womb days and now I've gotta go a whole month with not a single word?! Not a tweet, nor a facebook status, and according to Mr. Heat, I shouldn't be texting either. I mean damn..... a nigga is about to be straight....missing... just unavailable like a motherfucker. Well...except for....this here. You can find me here...screaming.
Smfh.....what the hell am I doing?
-EsMiguelDavi'
1 comment:
http://loveespuma.blogspot.com
Post a Comment