I don't like to call myself a photographer. I don't know if it's okay to claim that title. What I do...anyone can. How I do....well... not so sure. Can I be honest here? Is it okay if I lay truth on the table? Well...I don't know SHIT about photography. Never read any books, never took any classes. I simply play with the camera as if it were some ball. Bouncing it around totally unaware of exactly where it may land but pretty sure of the area. I'm just a girl who's looking for a way to scream without ever having to open her mouth. I figured I'd share. Something I've been thinking about lately. If I'm a photographer, then I'm an actress, and a musician, a rapper, and a dancer. Don't call me a photographer...call me......hmm....call me a screamer.
-EsMiguelDavi'
3 comments:
I totally feel you. Rhys how I feel about my craft.
That's*
Screamer! :)
Post a Comment