Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1 Tackled even with a fumble :/

So this shit is hard. A part of me this morning....or was it last night, was really trying to convince my other self that this vow of silence shit wasn't necessary. It's only the 2nd fucking day and I'm already like FUUUUUCCCCKKK!!! I stayed in the bed as long as possible this morning to avoid getting up and having to deal with the outside world. It's easier to be silent when i'm alone....obviously. Once I'm around people I feel like an idiot. Yesterday, Direct TV came over to fix our tube and of course I was the one who had to stay home and assist them. When the guy comes up to the door I immediately signal to him that I am not able to speak. He then makes his own assumption that I also...can't hear. So of course I'm writing to him what's wrong with the tube and he takes the paper...writes back...I read...write back to him back n forth u know ....middle school shit. And then I look up at him and im like....what the fuck? Nigga...I'm not deaf!! Well... I don't say that but you know...the shit showed on my face and in my hand movements lol. Finally we get things moving...he speaks, I write...he's outta there. AWKWARD! My mom and sister found that to be the joke of the century lol..smdh.


Anyway.... I've realized while running my company...or whatever you want to call it.... I have to do some sort of texting...and emailing, especially since I'm doing it for the most part....alone. And as of right now... I'm looking for a cast for my promotional video and I can only imagine what people are thinking when I write to them, "well...I'd give you my number to call but I'm mute at the moment." lol This shit sucks assholes and saggy fatboy nipples. I'm about to head over to Simply Wholesome and I just can't wait to hand them a piece of paper with my order written on it. Oh the looks I'm ready to receive. :/ Well yea.... that was my first day. Oh.... and let me be honest with all of you. You know I'm also on a veggie fast right? Only eating vegetables, well... last night I TOTALLY had a chicken burrito. Gaaaah I'm terrible I know (bbm crying face) Dude, all day I was doing so well. I had 2 bowls of corn, a small bowl of spinach, and maybe a glass or 3 of champagne. (fuck u I never said anything about drinking......ok fine...I fucked up there too but damn lol.) So yea, got weak last night and enjoyed a fat delicious chicken burrito, smfh. Yea, I'm really disappointed in myself. Like...really lol. But uh... it's day two...and I'm on my way to get some veggies. It's 2pm and I haven't eaten all day. I promise today will be better....right Sydni?!


Oh btw....let me mention how tonight http://www.wineandbowties.com is having an event tonight. One that I can NOT miss. For one, I've already promised to go. For two, I wouldn't miss a http://www.wineandbowties.com party to save my life!!! Yo if you're free tonight... you should come by.... enjoy the conversation, the drinks, the laughter, the energy.... if you see me....the awkward silence. hehe. Nah but really.. it'll be a beautiful night...mute or not. A night I'm sure will be blog worthy lol. Flier's below...COME!!!!

*sigh* Folk...send your positive energy and prayers my way. I've got 29 days to go...and it ain't no walk in the peeznark.



-EsMiguelDavi'