Monday, October 26, 2009

The Earth Lives

Prayer.... Faith... a strong connection with the Universe... it's a lot stronger than most of us may be aware of. I spoke to God last night.. and I felt the strange need to explain to him exactly what my beliefs were in regards to religion or the spiritual realm... how we got here... etc etc. Well.. I didnt go too far into it but I did let him know that I believe he is my creator. I told him that he created this place for us to exist freely...as we please... and gave us the option to connect with it. Although I've had a relationship with my God since the day I can remember... I almost felt like my life and my relationship with Him started today... or last night before I fell asleep..which was technically today because it was damn near 3:00 in the morning lol. Anywho.... when going through rough times...sometimes i'll tell myself... hmm.. maybe I DO need to go to church... maybe Christianity is the religion to follow, and i'm just a rebel trying to make sense of it all. But then... I connect again.. and I realize that's just not it. I dont think I'll ever be the wake up early Sunday morning type of gal to go sit in room full of people who are all seeking God for different reasons. I know what my relationship with him is.. and like I've said many times before... I don't need some man to tell me that i'm living my life wrong because of what some other man wrote in the bible. It's just not me. But i'm not knocking anyone who does need church to keep their lives on a straight path. God is everywhere... He is in all of us... He is in our pets... He is in our plants... He is our Earth... so why not connect, speak, and learn from all of those? I don't know... there's so many theories.... with life...love... science...spirituality.... they all contradict one another so we never know what to believe. With that being said.... i'll live by own damn theories.. whether they make sense to you or not...doesnt really matter. :)
Live how you want to live :D


Just a few old photos I never put up.... some edited...some not....

















-SydniMichael

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly. I wrote a blog titled "Lay it out Plain" on my thoughts on religion and personal spirituality.

Unknown said...

I love youuuuu Sydni Michael! I agree 100% and that makes my insecurities about skipping "church" nearly disappear ! So many people are AFRAID to speak on how they feel! So little of us are really real ! I'm so glad we crossed paths! You are one in a VERY FEW of people who absolutely inspire me ! -Ashley Evans