Monday, October 19, 2009

Flose'

I be tipsy sometimes.... and right now.... be sometimes. I wouldn't mind going to take another shot...or two.. for the simple fact that I feel my tipsy turning into time ago....past... no more. lol. BUT... it's the Jose and... Jose plays double dutch in my tummy. Like right now... my mind feels great but my booooddyyy... my booooddyy is telling me toooiilleeet... baaabbyy. U know what melody to sing that to... right? DON'T YOU?! ...ya betta...... or ill take a whip to that tooshie... make u eat my pussy til it gets real gushy... don't worry it ain't bushy... at least not now... but if u don't hurry up it may start to growl... she aint been on the prowl.. and now that your around she just may mop you up..something like a towel. BOW! I be on my kryptonite... i be on that skip the fight... makeup sex is best when you make up new ways to fuck it right....get me like... "ooh daddy yea...put it in the super tight.... you okay with anal right? .... he be like... "u know damn right" lol....ahaha........ahahahahahaha..... oh shit.... *sigh*... oh boy.... wooooo! lol. yea..... uhm... okay.

-SydniMichael

No comments: