Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Late n' liquored....down?

I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin to describe such a creature. Or should I say this clan of creaturesss. I mean... it's like.. open eyes... yet these non-existent beings stand before me. I'll continue to tell myself just how real they are NOT... yet they won't leave. And I'm not scared but I'm not in a zone of comfort neither. You'd think since I've been sippin on tequila, wine, and max malt liquor all night, id just get in bed and knock the fuck out... but.. not quite. I'm actually craving some late night convo. I'm awake... widely, and I'm not sure how to get it narrow. I hear one of my cats meowing outside my door... I hope she doesn't think I'm about to get up and let her in.. psh.. i swear cats rule the homes they live... smh...spoiled bitches. Ahhh... I'm trying to figure out what it is that weighs so heavy on my mind that I cant just step into dreamland. Sometimes my thoughts get the very best of me... and right now I'm not so sure I'm very appreciative of it. Eesh... I have a tiny headache. I'm hoping that me writing in this tiny, bright sidekick will make my eyes heavy... it doesn't seem to be working tho. Hmm... I'm excited for Saturday... the day ill be starting my locks. :D .. This is going to be quite an interesting journey and I'm SO ready for it. Ive gotten a lot of positive feedback on the idea as well as negative but shit... i don't really hear the negative. My cousin was telling me that her locks bring about their own energy... ahh I believe that's what excites me the most. Not the style of them but the spirituality they bring about. She told me that negativity and stress will really have some sort of effect on the growth of them... which kind of pressures u into a positive state of mind. That's awesome. I'm so ready for this. I'm so ready to quit the constant stressing over my hair.. the straightening of it.. the dissatisfaction..etc..etc. I'm ready to grow spiritually.. and to some they may be thinking.. this bitch is really getting emotional over some locks... but to those who are in touch with something deeper should understand. Anyhow.. my head is kinda buggin.. I'm going to imagine my brain to sleep. I'm blessed.. and you are too. G'nite. ;)

-SydniMichael

No comments: