Thursday, October 29, 2009

I won't count the days..

I...
me....
I mean...
I... can't do it.
I can NOT play the vulnerable role.
ME?!
No...
and YOU...
you know this about I....
me.
I have this lack of affection...
as bad as I want it to be...
it is NOT...
it DOES NOT...
exist.
Well... if it does, it is deep....deep deep down under piles and piles of...something that is not.... affection. I surrendered. Threw up my hands allowing you to see that I am aware that I fucked up. That the reason you and I are not "we" is because of me. So we're past the 'do you care' to yes we both care...deeply. Now... what? This conversation.... three days ago? Or was it only two? I miss you. I can't keep letting you know that.... you know this. I can't do that... and even if I can.. I won't do that. The roles....will not be switched... I will not chase after something I know I have. So... come see me... cause damn... I miss you and it's only been three days.. or is it just two?

-SydniMichael

2 comments:

MIXMASTERCASH said...

The human emotions are so extraordinary. We can't explain what we feel even if we try. Itz ALL LUV thou. . .

p[L]e[0]a[V]c[E] . said...

rather you think yu can , or you cant -- your right !