Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Decal Shmecal!

I am at the END of the line! This very long line. It is drizzling.... if the drizzling ceases... water droplets from buildings continue. "PLOOP!" right on Sydni's calvin klein glasses.... yea.. not gucci or D&G or whatever... calvin klein... anyway.....
I ..... am no longer at the END of the very long line.... there are a few people behind me...I have taken approximately.... 10 steps. PROGRESS!!!! woooo!
10 minutes.... 20 minutes.... I am in the MIDDLE of the very long line.. which is no longer very long to me for.... I am in front of all of you.. whom are behind me! PROGRESS!!!!

excuse me?
yes?
uhm... do you know how much this parking decal cost?
ooh yea.. $85.
what?!
yea... way too much
oh hell no.

I... am NO longer in the very long line. 30 minutes of my SMC trip wasted... NICE!
you've gotta be kidding! they really expect me to pay $85 for a fucking parking pass!?! Isn't it only like $25 at West LA or something? Who the fuck does SMC think they are?!?!! Aww man i wanted to throw a fit... making me stand in that stupid line for half an hour... watching a bunch of wannabes pass me by every 5 minutes. Girls dressed like they're going to the damn club... boys holding their crotch as they treck through the crowds. I had the urge to trip about 25 people while standing in that line.... would've made my day dammit.

anyway.... i enjoyed my philosophy class. i'm excited to be in school again. :D

-SydniMichael

3 comments:

The Beautiful Loser said...

lol...


a smile i needed badly.

Anonymous said...

um syd we need to talk. i have no idea whats going on in your life!!! i didnt know u were starting school this semester lol

Alaina Mone't said...

tripped about 25 people huh? a much needed smile darling.