Monday, February 23, 2009

Flowers are for sniffing

I tried to give out but found out I wasn't giving
and all this time I wasn't really living.
If I told you red lights were flashing with signs to escape
and emotions were asking me what the fuck is fate
would you still join me on this ride?
Bumpy like exploding rocks.
Funky like soccer socks.
Fuck what they're saying i'm still scratchin like you're chicken pox
Daydream take me to where I yearn to sleep
Soft lips and silky sheets
I found out I fiend for insanity
Spinning heads, stammering lines deliver me
Genes or environment which one created me?
And when the pit is nearing who's going to save me?
I didn't save her.
Fear simply named her.
Dragged her to the grave and a man named mistake claimed her.
Easily distracted by the fly on the wall.
Feed me your perspective and to my knees I fall.
Open ears too open to close
Can barely fight for what I THINK I know.
I think i'll go.
Flower fields are calling.
Dirt in my mouth
Tears keep on falling.
Saltily refreshing.
Emotion take me in.
Smile a little harder.
Orgasmic sensation
1,2....3.... 7?
Someone told me this life right here could possibly be Heaven...
...or hell.
Hell... what do they know?!
Afterlife in this bitch i'm coming back for mo!
Shit... I dont know.
Mo money... mo power.
Mo tivation by the hour.
Suck his dick and feel ya face turn sour.
Devour...
pain or anything close to it.
what's left?
better yet what's next?
And so I packed my bags and left.





-SydniMichael

No comments: