Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I don't cry

Missing class today.
If it wasn't for NyQuil my eyes would have never closed. Unfortunately... they only closed for half of the night. Eyes reopened around 2:30am to never close again..... well.. if they were closed...my mind wasn't.... I was still very much awake. I've caught a cold that I'm having faith will exit my system by Friday. I am physically in a shit load of pain. I could barely pay attention in philosophy class yesterday cause the pain was so overbearing. psh... i refuse to go through that again today. That would simply be a waste of gas. I'm watching my cat entertain herself with a piece of wood... it's actually quite entertaining. This tea is amazing. SPAZ by N.E.R.D. just began on my playlist and the first thought that came to my head was.. HORROR. lmao. I'm thinking i'll go get my nose re pierced today... go pick up some lip rings/tongue rings....ear...rings hehe. I miss my jewelry. I've been pretty plain jane lately...besides the tattoos of course. Jane..... Kennedy Jane.... hehe. pretty baby...mommy's here..... or.. there.

-SydniMichael.

1 comment:

ThaFamousNobody said...

I hope you get better babe!