Monday, May 11, 2009

Get Out of Line.

Quite a woman.
Quite a fool.
Quietly discovering what it's like to live out loud.
Is it possible for you to know me if I don't know myself?
Is it possible for me to give myself to you if I haven't discovered which parts of me are worth giving?
Because I go through these phases where everything I thought I found is then again lost as if I had never held captive to begin with.
I find myself wanting to live every life but my own.
Truth seems to always knock at my door but the comfort in me keeps me seated, face feeds off a blank stare only to give the impression that I am content.
I have no subject.. I have no topic at this point.
Love is a question... self acceptance is a question.... I am a question.
I'm still learning to love myself.
I have no love to give... i'm still on the search for love for me.
Remembering there's no exit from the line of a circle.
Stepping off track....




-SydniMichael

2 comments:

Syre sire said...

i know what thats like..

JaG said...

I like it thats why You have a honest weblog award from me check it out!!!