
Sunday, Tee and I went to The UCLA Jazz Reggae Festival and had a great time :) Although I am experiencing extreme sunburn at this very moment... I must say I enjoyed the event. Mateo, Ayo, De la Soul, Leela James, People Under The Stairs, and some other upcoming musicians performed... but.. the perfomance of all performances was my girl Ms. Badu! Man Erykah killed it! lookin all thick in her black leather pants. Unfortunately... I wasn't front row so the pics I got of her are kind of distant. All good tho... if u missed it... sorry for ya. Lots of beautiful people.... culture... family... a fight or two... sexy men.. beautiful women.. great music...sunshine... laughter... it was beautiful. well... here are some photos from the reggae fest along with some other randoms. The one up top was taken by my friend DC The Great :)




















6 comments:
Seriously i need to know you photograghy website so i can book a major session...(Im not joking) these are hot and i especial like the one with the kids in the middle of a twisted world... like butterfly effect it's hot...talented shall we say is understatement.
Amazing photos. Great way of capturing the essence of the moment!
i was at the festival too bad i didnt see you!! and i also have theeee worst sunburn!!
Hey Syd
I love you too cousin! How are you?????
Yea I'm really happy, I love being married and I am so in love with my little boys.
Hopefully Joshua and I can make it out there for your mom's wedding next month... It's been a long time lol.
Email me at MorganAlyssa20@yahoo.com
Talk to you soon
Morgan
Syd u already freakin kno i LOVE LOVE LOVE ur pix i was braggin 2 my mom ab em tha otha day!!
yea, ya photography momma is dope. i really enjoy it. :) feels like you capture this universal feeling shared by all involved in whatever moment. (not sure if thats how to put what im trying to say...) either way, its def. a compliment.
Post a Comment