Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Smiles, dreams, and jellybeans.



Hmph... okay... I just had to vent that tiny bit of frustration. I'm actually feeling fantastic these days. Screaming is necessary for quiet to exist. *sigh* Sometimes.... when life is beautiful and smiles are consistent.... negativity makes BIG, FAT, GIGANTIC efforts to flip those smiles. Well... it didn't work. Thank God for getting paid weekly eh? lol. Off that topic... I don't really care to think about it much longer.... who likes giving away free money? Not me lol.
Yea soo...



I had a dream last night about island boy and his girlfriend.. lmao. The girl in this dream was a lot nicer than the actual real life gf though lol. I'm trying to figure out the meaning of this dream though. So... island boy... a guy I had pretty strong feelings for at one point.... we've recently decided to maintain a friendship after having not spoken for some time. In the dream... him and his gf were spending the night at my house. wtf? random yea? I've been praying for guidance lately... since i've spoken to him.. i've prayed that I remain strong in the situation and that I only do or feel what God intends for me... for example... if it's not meant for he and I to ever be together.. than basically... keep it friendly.. but if it IS.. then....allow such things to take place after a while. So... anyway.. I have this dream right.... and I feel like that was God telling me that... a strong friendship is what's in store. I feel like God was telling me to not allow island boy's words to effect me.. cause... if you knew...you'd know that previously... I fell for his words like a baby attempting to take her first step. I was really going back and forth in my head on whether or not I should even allow us to have a friendship but... after that dream... I feel like it's a possibilty... i feel like we can have a healthy friendship and nothing more. psh..... anywho..
im feeling good today.... it's time for me to get out and take care of some shit. put some money in my pocket so i won't feel so sad about having to pay 700$ on a fucking phone bill... psh...

"too blessed to be stressed."

-SydniMichael

No comments: