Thursday, May 14, 2009

Running The Sahara

So last night I spent the night at a friend's house and while flipping for movies to watch, we came across this documentary, "Running The Sahara." Uhm... can I just say... after watching this... I felt so inspired. It gave me this desire to reach freedom in a different light. It made me want to throw away my cell phone, throw out the computer, sell my car and move to Africa. It's an amazing story. It took 111 days for these 3 men to travel across the ENTIRE Sahara Desert. Definitely a life changing experience. Well... I wish I could post the entire documentary but I understand that it would be pointless. So.. I'm going to leave the trailer and maybe it'll spark someone's interest and you guys will download it or find it on tv or maybe even go pick up the DVD. I think i'll go pick it up actually.
Anywho... be inspired.





-SydniMichael

No comments: