Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Westside Humpin

Babysitting.

Bubbles and boy do the smiles reveal themselves. Keeps me appreciating the simple things. She's mimicking my sneeze lol.

Anywho.... I haven't been writing much lately. The last few things I wrote.. I left them in my notebook rather than transferring them here to my blog. I've caught myself missing that one shady light skinned crazy island boy but I refuse to vent those feelings here...i guess i kinda just did....either way... much better has come along and has helped me realize that I deserve a lot better than I was receiving from him. As the days go by....it gets easier and eventually I'll respond with... "who?" lol.

On a different note... I was talking to my cuzzo Evan the other day and he asked me my opinion on a female who doesn't really see sex as a big deal... basically she feels.. if I wanna fuck you..ima fuck you.. the end. I told him there are plenty of women out there that way and I don't really see a problem with it. As long as she's not walking around spreading diseases right? Most people would consider her a ho and probably have very little respect for her if any at all. My thing is... an individual can't help their level of sexuality. Shit... I know how sexual I am and I already feel as though it's an issue sometime. ..like fuck... Syd.. control yourself. lol. The amount of people one has sex with does not tell their heart. The amount of people one has sex with does not tell their intelligence.. nor their intentions. The catch about the whole thing was that she was only 17. A young one right? Well shit.. I suppose she's quite sexually developed yea? I mean.. i'm no one to judge... she knows what she wants at least lol. Whatever.... I have no less respect for someone who decides that they wanna fuck the entire westside than the next person. If consequences occur.. SHE's the one that has to deal with them... not you nor I... if she later on regrets it...welp... that's her. We might be able to learn a few things.... bitch is stupid experienced and can probably teach me how to turn around and keep the dick still inside. lol. Anyhow...stop judging.... I can't stress that enough. A female can get just as horny as a dude can but yet in society she's not allowed to fuck it out. Oh.. and strap up. I was looking up images on google of all different types of STDs (damn near threw up) yea... the shit was fucking disgusting... i lowkey wanna stick to masturbation for the rest of my life. phone sex and imagination are guna have to do it eh? ai yi yi world... ai yi fuckin yi.

-SydniMichael

2 comments:

VonDign said...

yeap i'd just die if i caught one... STD aint for me!

Vince said...

Fuck a disease.
They showed us that shit back in High School.
Don't plan on seeing 'em no more.