SYd, OMG. Amel... tisk tisk. She's been playing out here in cali REGULARLY at the Catalina bar and grill for a while now. I keep saying that I am going to go... Lets go!
She is my absolute favorite. Whenever she is in New York I see her. She is really friendly too. So, make sure if you see her, live to go and GET A PICTURE! 8)
All of her albums are essential and even her work with Groove Theory.
Also, she has been on a lot of albums doing *guest appearances*
I am always amazed when I hear new music from her that I was not aware about such as her collaborations with The Roots and many other musical groups. She is a treasure.
2 comments:
SYd, OMG. Amel... tisk tisk. She's been playing out here in cali REGULARLY at the Catalina bar and grill for a while now. I keep saying that I am going to go... Lets go!
She is my absolute favorite. Whenever she is in New York I see her. She is really friendly too. So, make sure if you see her, live to go and GET A PICTURE! 8)
All of her albums are essential and even her work with Groove Theory.
Also, she has been on a lot of albums doing *guest appearances*
I am always amazed when I hear new music from her that I was not aware about such as her collaborations with The Roots and many other musical groups. She is a treasure.
Thank you for highlighting her on your blog!
Post a Comment