Sunday, November 2, 2008

"..dum dum diddy"

"If you don't wanna be down wit me... u just don't wanna be down."

.... and it's just that simply complex.
Or is the complexity of it simple?
You were it... and I was that
which would love it.
Maybe not then, but soon.
Soon enough to make it real.
No more games... i'm done.
I won't play anymore so here I am
professing from the place I dared not
and you deny it..
In the simplest way.
No no... not in anyway complex...
just simple.
Goodbye was said in a sentence
which involved neither of the following
'Good' nor 'Bye'
but yet it was so simple.
I read you before you spoke anyway.
understood the game before I played anyway.
Or did I?
Cause I can't seem to understand why I've lost.
Never expected such an outcome.
It came with no mercy.
But in the end it's alright
cause...

"If you don't wanna be down wit me... u just don't wanna be down."


-SydniMichael

No comments: