Saturday, November 22, 2008

No gas mask...

Noone knows what lies behind these eyes.
Indeed the windows to my soul but the curtains remain closed.
After exhaling the undesirable i hold my breath with intentions to keep
everything else from entering. Eventually I will pass out.

The last thing I want to do is give up. I'd rather leave standing than kneeling.
I'd rather love and loose than to never have loved at all.
I attempted the gas mask but it isn't so durable.
Chemicals usually seep through some hole or crack and I end up choking til my eyes shed wet lost hopes.
Craving the oxygen without the pollution but they seem to come hand in hand.
Adaptation appears to be the only ultimatum.

"He who cannot change the very fabric of his thought will never be able to change reality, and will never, therefore, make any progress."
-Anwar Sadat


Remembering....peaceofmind

-SydniMichael

No comments: