If i go to sleep right now, I'll take each situation by it's head and rip each and every ligament apart until my eyes can't stand to see reality any longer. I will then slip into a place I don't have much control over. I don't like to feel like this.... so I attempt to find things to occupy the space in my brain that is constantly trampled with .... thoughts I wish didn't exist. Repetitive... i know, but... I can't help it. I have to let it out somewhere. I could tell someone I suppose, but I would only get a response with my feelings in mind. Meaning... it would most likely be sugar coated. Either that....or I let out... and then I have someone gazing upon me with a blank stare cause they don't want their true emotions to show. You know that word I love to hate ever so much... judgement. I have the answer to everyone else's problems.... i have the likely answer to all of my problems but the likely answer isn't the answer I need. I have to get out of here... I've searched this place up and down.... the unlikely answer... it's not here.
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment