Finally with enough sleep, I am awake and feeling pretty grand.
Grand.... lol.
It's Monday, mostly everyone is off or has no school soo... what do
I do with this day of mine??
I had a function on Saturday that my girls threw for me... I had a
greeaat time! For more reasons than I will state on here lol.
With the drank and the flame...it's kinda hard to feel lame...
say whaa?
lol... I was feelin toooo right :)
Everything played out well except for the fact that I always end up
having too many guys at my soirees lol.... basically they usually
turn out to be cockfest. I need more giirrll friends. :(
It's like.. i can't even invite all my homeboys cause I already know
there's too many already coming... u get me?? That sucks :(
My bestfriend doesnt make it any better either...
of course Saturday nite... he strolls in with like 10 niggas..
Im like "MY NIGGAAA.... tooo much stroke... not enough poke!"
lmfao... that sounds bad but u get the idea.
Why is it that when a guy comes to a party/function, he can't just bring
1 or 2 friends... he has to roll with like 5/6...7...8 other dudes.
That shit is UNNECCESSARY! psh... and then they wuna complain
when they see it's a fuckin strokeathon lmao... "Man it's too many
niggas in here"
-NO SHIT FOOL U BROUGHT A WHOLE FUCKIN BUS LOAD.
i mean... thats my best and all but he be wilin off that drink man..
not thinkiiiin brooo lol... (love u if u read this haha)
Anyway... like i said... i had a great time hehe.
So thanks to my chicabanicas!! love u beezies!
Uhhrr... my weekend has been straight all together actually...
went to an LMU fundraiser basketball tourney to watch my boyz
whoop some ass lmao. that was fun haha! Little short Jordan Farmar
wannabe was fuckin haatttiiin yooo! lol... i wanted to fuckin chuck
a bball at his big ass head....talkin WAY too much shit on... LE BENCH!
thats why their bitch asses lost hehe.
But yea.... i think i mite fux with my tattoo today.
Go get that craaaacccckkkiinn. :) (such an addict)
lol.
It's my day so im feelin like... FUCK YOOOOUUU!!! :)
peaceofmind
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment