
Hmm... okay, well I didn't want that part to come. The part that's eager to make my high come down. Funny.... i'm still high. :\ ....;) Sometimes.... the affection is lost completely. It used to hurt... now it makes me wonder. I don't seem to care like Iused to. Sometimes being apart from someone can help you see how much better you are without them... reuniting isn't always a good thing. Although it felt like it was when I didn't have you. Thanking the man upstairs for the eye opener hehe. Yea soo.... i'm blowed off that kush, and my man bush is about to get pushed...down the drain, remove the stain, take him right back down to plain, fix this shit, mend this shit, my new Mr. President ... yo he got this shit. lol... sorry. uh.. so yea... my stepdad... or soon 2 be.. just made the BOMBEST shrimp tacos. Imean like... damn. so...... ima fuck with these, go watch IRon Man with the fam and then... ima see if i can fuc with this ... mhmm.
.........
I suck...i walked away from the movie. lol.....sounds like a slight case of the A.D.D. hmm...
I'll watch it later :\ I mean... it's good so far, i just... maybe it's cause i was posted on that hard ass tile floor lol. anyway... So i just smoked with my cousin and now i'm sippin on this "drank" i mixed yesterday.... it's a Calypso(fruity juice lol) with smirnoff rasberry in it.... i froze it... let it slush out.. the shit is toooo bomb yo. hahah. i'm thinkin if I don't go out... i'll just let that throw me an amazing sleep for the nite. it'll finish off the weekend nights right lol. Well... i lowkey wanna go see a movie in theaters... a scary one... that sounds fun... i should see if anyone's down for that... but they gotta get their own drink cause... CalyMi is mine... yea.... that's a good name... I copywright that. lol. Watch that shit blowup :) get it? .... Caly .... Mi...(michael) :cough cough: ... u know i gota throw my own shit on there Calymi.... seriously u guys... either im really faded...or that just sounds like the new "adios" ... but better lol. okay..... the silence is akward.
Silence? i'm the only one here.. haha. (it's the drink) lmao. I'm knocking that Jazmine Sullivan right now... and I have to say .... she kinda surprised me. I didn't expect her album to be so versatile. Each song has failed to disappoint me :) Once again i'm divigating. lmao... i'm trying to expand my vocab. I sure as hell wasn't up on that word... if i sound uneducated lol...uhm... o well.. lol. OKay okay... focus... but on what? bed time... Saturday nite.... is concluded. well..hopefully I get to chat it up with someone tonite. :)
-SydniMichael
No comments:
Post a Comment