Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Broccoli....mmmm


The night before Thanksgiving... I want sex.... BAD! Like....real bad. Definitely cut down on the sex.... haven't had any in a while and I'm... craving it. All my past experiences keep popping up in my head...well the good times at least. I mean like.... i'm relating everything to sex at this point. I see a picture and i'm like ...damn... sex... haha! It could be a plate of broccoli and i'm like....damn.....sex. :\ The problem is.... I have plenty I could get it from...but none I could get it from. Yea u didn't get that... i know. I mean...i could name 1o niggas right now who wouldn't dare hesitate to drive over here and give me the business..but... shit.. they ain't about to get this "good good." I've been holding off because I'm tired of casual sex. I'm tired of thinking there's something "real" between me and a guy and it just ends up being SEX. I'm very very very very fed up with that shit. So.... until I find the guy I can share myself with completely... I guess i gota use my imagination and keep the toys close by hahah! And noo.. i don't mean marriage... i simply mean.... the relationship is real...honest... passionate.. etc... once i find that... shiiiiitt...some guy is going to be MUY MUY HaPPY :) ! lol. Hopefully I can hold off for that long cause man, my sex drive is ..... intense lol.
funny, but not really funny....at all. :(

nmfSKDfhjzdsklfh glrefgkdbgsdngk rjdgj dhg

Psh.... this feeling right here... is the exact feeling that REassures me, that i'm no lesbo! lol. Although I did send this girl on facebook a lowkey freaky message. hahaha! i mean... i just thought i'd let her know that I appreciate the beauty in her...being a woman and all... hmm... even though it didn't sound ANYTHING like that. lmfao. shit... i'm over holding back thoughts feelings, opinions etc, i'm over it. If i'm too blunt for you...well... i'm not sorry. :\
lmao.

Did i mention i was terribly horny? oooh... hmm.... yea i did.

I could have been at the Standard in downtown, or at some cool little function with the homies, or in the studio. faded at either one.
so... why am I here? dammit.

I wish I was skinny...well.. not skinny but... u know.
possibility of major cockiness.... u think?
maybe not...
we'll see if I ever have the discipline to be consistent with my running.
i'll say one thing... muthafuckas wouldn't be able to tell me shiiitt.
"You can't tell me NOTHING!" hehe.
fucking A.


-SydniMichael


1 comment:

LV Ware said...

yo i just wanted to let you kno u got sick shit and a some real shit...im really diggin what u speak